Here are some of the loops we use in training over the Winter months.
Please remember fluorescent clothing, bibs.
- Hills – Hillcrest – just off Bridge Lane
- Bridge Lane and Hillcrest combined
- Ramsdale Loop – 800m efforts – with jog recoveries from Bramhall Lane South back to start, corner of Ramsdale and St Michaels Avenue
- 400m efforts are turn left at Holland Road
- Valley Road loop – .7 of a mile – from bus stop at roundabout, up Valley Road, down Brookdale
- Bramhall Lane South/Fir Road – mile loop – start from Sandwich Heaven, turn left on Bramhall Lane South, all the way to left back onto Fir Road and back to Sandwich Heaven
- 2k loop – from bus stop on Seal Road, up to Colwyn Rd, turn left onto Fir Rd, left onto Bramhall Lane South, all the way to Sunrise, left onto Dairyground, back to bus stop.
- 2 mile loop from bus stop at Bramhall Park – up Carrwood/Manor – all the way to roundabout at Cheadle Hulme
- 1 mile loop from bus stop at Bramhall Park – up Carrwood to dip near golf club and back to bus stop